LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALES AGENT - NEW HOME SALES
Ventura County , CA
ATTENTION LICENSED REAL ESTATE SALES PROFESSIONALS IN THE VENTURA COUNTY AREA!
Welcome to Your Future in New Home Sales
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the New Home Sales world? Have you ever thought about working with new home builders? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our company. We are actively seeking CA Licensed Real Estate Agents to be Real Estate Hosts for our New Home Builders in Ventura County, CA areas.
A little bit about our company...Temps Plus specializes in mentoring and helping Licensed Real Estate Professionals realize their career goals. We are known for our successful placement of temporary and full time Real Estate Sales Representatives into the New Home Building industry. We focus on cultivating Real Estate Professionals and opening the door to this exciting and dynamic industry.
As an employee of Temps Plus, you are given the opportunity to work side by side with some of the industry's leading Sales Representatives allowing you to gain invaluable experience and exposure into the New Homes Industry. Temps Plus is able to provide you an excellent stepping stone into the New Home Industry and ensures you get started off right. Whether you are a new licensee or veteran of the New Home Industry, this is an opportunity you can't pass by!
Job Description for Licensed Real Estate Agent:
- Responsible for opening and closing new home community sales and model homes
- Greet potential buyers, provide information, and answer questions regarding community
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
- Hand out brochures, secure contact information for follow up, etc.
Upon becoming a new home sales specialist, you will immediately gain important career advantages such as:
- Field Experience to earn while you learn
- Stay abreast in the market, economic, and construction topics
- Network with influential industry leaders
- Placement assistance
- Errors and Omissions Insurance coverage
- Must have a valid CA Real Estate License in good standing
- Have a flexible schedule and reliable transportation
- Be outgoing and customer service oriented
- Have a professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills