Regional VP of Sales & Marketing - New Home Sales - Northern California
Have Recent New Home Sales Experience but Tired of Working on Weekends?
If so, we have the perfect job for you! Temps Plus is reviewing resumes for a Regional Sales Manager in your area. This job requires recent, local new home sales experience from an experienced, professional self-starter that would appreciate a home-office based business to business role dealing directly with new home builders.
Temps Plus provides a specific niche; we provide real estate staffing and human directional personnel to New Home Builders and Apartment Communities in multiple markets in the US including the Sacramento and Bay areas. Our goal is to increase our current line of business and further expand in both industries as we have in our California, Arizona, and Virginia markets.
Based upon our business model, the right candidate will have recent new home sales experience in the Northern California area and will also have a good reputation and current contacts with home builders in your area.
* Prospecting and generating leads through in-person visits to new home communities and corporate offices, telephone cold-calling and using a CRM system
* Continually monitor and research our target business to achieve maximum productivity & output
* Spearhead the development of effective marketing/sales campaigns to prospects
* Maintaining, servicing and growing our existing client database
* Actively participating in local networking organizations to increase business opportunities
* Acting as a liaison between our customers and internal staff
* Maintaining effective documentation and tracking sales activity, through our CRM system
* Recruiting, hiring and training hosts for placement at new home sales offices throughout the area
To be considered for the job you must possess the following:
* California real estate license in good standing
* Recent, local, new home sales experience with current contacts
* A proven sales ability with success at building relationships and creating customer loyalty
* Will have the ability to interview and identify good candidates to place on assignments with our clients
* Experience in selling service versus tangible product
* Proven competency in time management
* Exceptional communication skills
* Strong customer service orientation
* Recruiting and training and staffing experience a plus!
Regional Sales Manager Compensation: $42,000.00 Annually Plus Mileage as well as Commission and Bonus on New Business.