Sales and Marketing Assistant - Phoenix, AZ - License Required
Phoenix, AZ | Direct Hire
SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT NEEDED ASAP—FULL TIME (Phoenix, Arizona)
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the staffing, recruiting and new home sales industries? Have you ever thought about working with new home builders? Do you have a proven track record in Client Service and with Administrative support? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit. We are actively seeking a full-time Sales and Marketing Assistant to support our Regional VP of Sales and Marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn the business from the ground up and to prove yourself for potential future advancement opportunities with our National staffing agency.
A little bit about our company...Temps Plus, Inc. specializes in mentoring and helping Real Estate Professionals realize their career goals. We are known for our successful placement of temporary and full time Real Estate Sales Representatives into the New Home Building industry. We focus on cultivating Real Estate Professionals and opening the door to this exciting and dynamic industry. We have been an industry leader since 1996 and are actively expanding Nationwide.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create client portals and update portals as new communities are added and communicate portal information to clients.
- Assist with interviews for host candidates, leasing agent candidates etc. and complete new hire paperwork and forward to corporate as needed. Provide feedback to the recruiting team on candidate suitability etc.
- Follow up with new hires to assure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Schedule orientation and training with new hires and send invitations to new hires for orientation.
- Track new job orders as assigned by Regional VP and collaborate with scheduling to assure jobs are filled in a timely manner. Double check all job orders for accuracy.
- Assist Regional VP with customer service follow up with current clients.
- Field host calls regarding questions, concerns etc. and direct them to the appropriate channels at corporate as necessary.
- Monitor adherence to TPI policies and procedures such as the submission of the electronic activity reports. Provide feedback to employees on their notes.
- Other duties as assigned, including back up for host coverage on weekends or as needed in your areas.
- Obtain sales agent directories by visiting neighborhoods. Communicate community staffing changes to scheduling so that staffing database can be updated. Assure all other data in staffing database is correct and up to date.
- Complete new community order forms and submit to scheduling as new communities are brought on board.
- Maintain updated list of host and clients and communicate to scheduling and the Regional VP as necessary.
- Ongoing communication with all parties:
- Attend weekly team calls.
- Perform all other responsibilities as assigned.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- College Degree or equivalent five years of professional experience
- Active Arizona Real Estate License (Must be able to associate your license with Temps Plus, Inc.)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Understanding that hard work and dedication results in career opportunities.
- Experience in interviewing and hiring
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to Include Microsoft Office
- Proven Success in providing excellent customer service to clients
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and excellent creative problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently
- Have reliable transportation and willing to drive up to two hours for assignments if needed
- Available to work evenings and weekends as required
- Strong desire to learn about the staffing, recruiting and new home sales industries
- $14/HR + Bonus Potential
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance