LOCAL STAFFING AGENCY LOOKING FOR A SCHEDULER COORDINATOR
We are looking for individuals who are flexible, dependable, professional, positive and friendly who are extremely accurate with data entry. This position requires excellent customer service and communication skills, problem solving skills, strong organization and listening skills and knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs. If you can handle high call volume, take direction well, have the ability to multitask, then this could be the job for you!
To be considered for this position you must submit a resume.
* MUST be available to work weekends and holidays
* Strong customer service
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Extremely organized and accurate
* Motivated and self-starter
* Ability to problem solve
* Understanding of Microsoft Office programs
* Must be able to work weekends/holidays
* Heavy data entry/must be computer literate
* Typing 45 wpm
* 10-Key by touch
* Must be able to take direction
$13-$14 Per Hour - DOE