Apprenticeship in New Home Sales - Hollister
ATTENTION LICENSED REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS IN AND AROUND THE FOLLOWING NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CITIES: HOLLISTER, ATWATER, FAIRFIELD, SANTA ROSA, ELK GROVE, LINCOLN, PLYMOUTH
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the New Home Sales world but are not sure how to break in? Have you ever thought about working with new home builders but are being told that you need experience in order to get hired? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for this amazing opportunity. We are actively seeking a NEW HOME SALES APPRENTICE to work four days per week alongside the Lead Agent to learn the business and potentially have an opportunity as a NEW HOME SALES AGENT.
A little bit about our company.....Temps Plus specializes in mentoring and helping Licensed Real Estate Professionals realize their career goals. We are known for our successful placement of temporary and full time Real Estate Sales Representatives into the New Home Building industry. We focus on cultivating Real Estate Professionals and opening the door to this exciting and dynamic industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to break into new home sales and get on the job training by seasoned new home sales professionals. Successful apprenticeships may lead to new home sales opportunities with the client!
The primary role of the New Home Sales Apprentice will be to assist the lead agent, to greet, pre-qualify and register potential buyers and to demonstrate the features of the new home community so a professional appearance and an outgoing personality are key. The Lead agent will help you to learn new home sales and based on your performance, recommend you to the management team as a good candidate to be brought on as a Sales Agent.
This is a rare opportunity to break in to a lucrative and rewarding career in new home sales!
Please note that a valid California Real Estate Salesperson or Broker's License is Required.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess the Following Key Business Skills:
- Possess an innate passion for delighting consumers at every possible touchpoint
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills– everything about this role is customer-facing
- Exceptional active listening skills – understands not just the words, but the meaning behind them
- Goal driven with a “drive-to-win” mentality, and the persistence, tenacity and passion to close the sale
- Strong sense of urgency in follow-up with external (prospects) and internal (sales agents) customers
- Highly organized with attention to detail & eye for quality execution, yet understands role in big picture
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Sales, Marketing, Communications, or related field a plus
- 1-3+ years of experience in sales/customer service
- Computer skills (Office Products, CRM Experience a plus)
- Must have a flexible work schedule and ability to work on weekends and evenings
- Knowledge of sales process
- Strong analysis and follow-up
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills