Sales Manager - New Home Sales - Northern California
Pleasanton , CA
SALES MANAGER — FULL-TIME (WITH BENEFITS) TRAINING/APPRENTICESHIP WITH ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITY TO BE PROMOTED TO VP OF SALES (BAY AREA)--NEW HOME SALES EXPERIENCE A PLUS!
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the staffing, recruiting and new home sales industries? Have you ever thought about working with new home builders? Do you have a proven track record in Sales or Customer Service? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit.
We are actively seeking a full-time Sales Manager to support our Regional VP of Sales and Marketing. This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn the business from the ground up and to prove yourself for potential future advancement opportunities with our National Staffing Agency. This position would entail sales support to the entire Bay area region.
This position is hourly plus commission and benefits and may lead to a salary and commission compensation structure if promoted, which offers excellent earning potential for top performers.
A little bit about our company...Temps Plus specializes in mentoring and helping Real Estate Professionals realize their career goals. We are known for our successful placement of temporary and full time Real Estate Sales Representatives into the New Home Building industry. We focus on cultivating Real Estate Professionals and opening the door to this exciting and dynamic industry. We have been an industry leader since 1996 and are in the process of expanding our territory and staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with the VP of Sales to learn our systems and selling process.
- New home sales community outreach to help expand our client base and build the business in the Bay Area (Outside Sales). Track your sales and potential client follow-up activity on our CRM.
- Conduct interviews for Licensed Real Estate Host Candidates and complete new hire PPW and forward to corporate as needed. Provide feedback to the recruiting team on candidate suitability etc. Follow up with new hires to assure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Schedule orientation with new hires and send invitations to new hires for orientation.
- Track new job orders as assigned by Regional VP and collaborate with scheduling to assure jobs are filled in a timely manner. Double check all job orders for accuracy.
- Assist Regional VP with customer service follow up with current clients.
- Field temp calls regarding questions, concerns etc. and direct them to the appropriate channels at corporate as necessary.
- Conduct mystery shops as assigned by Regional VP on current employees and provide feedback. Communicate shopping results to the Regional VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Monitor adherence to TPI policies and procedures such as the submission of the electronic activity reports. Provide feedback to employees on their notes.
- Other duties as assigned, including back up for temps on weekends or as needed in your areas.
- Communicate community staffing changes to scheduling so that our staffing database can be updated. Assure all other data in our staffing database is correct and up to date.
- Complete new community order forms and submit to scheduling as new communities are brought on board.
- Maintain updated list of temps and clients and communicate hiring needs to scheduling and the Regional VP as necessary.
- Ongoing communication with all parties:
- Attend weekly team calls.
- Perform all other responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Hourly Rate (DOE) plus commission/bonus on new business, mileage and phone/internet allowance
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits and Paid Time Off